from 1000 €*
- This rate is for the entire Villa
- Maximum occupancy : 8 adults
- Breakfast included
- Eastgate Airport Meet & Greet on request
- Towels and Pool towels
- Shower gel and Shampoo
- Cleaning services on a daily basis
- Garden and swimming-pool care services
- Free wi-fi in the entire villa
- Sparkling and still mineral water
- Coffee & Tea
- Lunch and Dinner on request (24 hours in advance booking)
- Braai around the Boma
- Alcoholic beverages
- Safari Tours in Private Game Reserves or in the Kruger National Park (booking requested when you book your stay)
- Tours & visits
- Activities outside the Villa
Général Terms & Conditions
Guest count: Under no circumstance may the number of guests exceed that for which the villa is furnished (8 adults in total).
Restriction: Villa Kudu is a fully non smoking area
Pets: Please note that pets are not accepted in the villa.
Rates: Our rates include taxes, VAT and relevant service charges included in the rental. Additional charges will be applied for services not included in the rental. Change of rates may occur without any notice according to the seasons.
Reservation: A reservation is confirmed only upon receipt of the Paypal deposit payment as follows:
- 50% of the total payment for the villa at the time of reservation.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total payment is due at the time of reservation if the booking is made less than 45 days prior to arrival. Payments are made in euros using PayPal for the net reservation fee.
Cancellation: We recommend that clients subscribe a specific insurance to cover any penalties due to cancellation or interruption of stay. For guests who could not arrive on the due date or if they leave before the end of the stay, the client will be charged 100% of the contracted rates for these specific nights. Any reservation confirmed and paid (totally or partially) will generate penalty fees in case of cancellation.
Cancellation fees for the villa are as follow:
- In case of cancellation more than 61 days before arrival: 0% of total amount of the entire stay
- In case of cancellation between 61 and 46 days before arrival: 50% of total amount of the entire stay
- In case of cancellation less than 45 days before arrival: 100% of total amount of the entire stay
Villa Kudu will charge the clients credit card for the amount as indicated above in case of cancellation.
Responsibility: Villa Kudu is not responsible for any loss or stolen objects.
It is under the guest’s responsibility to ensure no damage is made to the villa : in the case of missing objects, and/or damage to the villa, the cost of damage and/or replacement of missing objects will be billed and paid for by the guest at the end of the stay.
The following times must be respected by clients:
- Check in: from 3 pm
- Check out: 10 am